Muscle Car Restorations - Employment
Welcome to the job seeker's page at the Muscle Car Restorations website!
Work in a clean well equipped shop with attractive salary and benefit package, along with incredible growth potential. Leadership positions available for mature skilled applicants. Four and a half day work week!
Current Job Openings:
Automotive Metal Fabricator
Muscle Car Restorations, Inc. (MCR) is seeking to expand their staff of expert metal fabricators. We are looking strictly for high quality craftsman here. Applicants must demonstrate automotive knowledge and have a passion for classic automobiles:
- Automotive body panel replacement including structural components reassembled straight and welded as factory.
- Ability to align panels, doors and fenders to achieve a flowing car body with even gaps.
- Shaping patch panels, some custom metal, real understanding of shape: know how to make shape in a panel or patch that flows properly
- Detail oriented, all fabrication, welding finishing and panel fitment must be top notch requiring a bare minimum of body work.
- Good mechanical aptitude for automotive assembly and disassembly, test fitting mechanical components including engine, drivetrain, doors and window regulators etc.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
Skill/Tool Proficiency Requirements:
- Welding Primarily MIG, mostly sheet metal
- Box and pan brake
- Shrinker Stretcher
- Planishing Hammer or English Wheel
- Drill press
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. continuously
- Must own set of required tools
Would Be A Plus:
- TIG welding proficiency
- Substantial previous auto body repair experience
- Associate degree or higher
Ideal Candidates Display:
- Focus on Service: identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations and needs
- Engage and Inspire: energizes others by clarifying the broader purpose and mission of their work
- Developing Others: provides honest, helpful feedback to others on their performance
- Building Relationships: relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
- Leveraging Diversity: seeks diverse ideas and points of view to achieve business success
- Results Orientation: sets high standards of performance for self and others
- Adaptability: demonstrates an appropriate level of composure and patience under trying circumstances
We Are Offering:
- Competitive salary
- Four and a half day work week
- Medical / dental benefits
- 401k retirement program
- Paid vacation
- Professional / friendly work environment
We encourage you to send your resume.
Your name and information will be kept strictly
confidential. To send us your resume, please choose
one of two methods:
This is our preferred method for receiving
your resume! E-mails are acceptable methods for
sending draft resumes, but, please follow our
instructions carefully. We ask that you "copy
and paste" your resume and cover letter into
an e-mail message as plain text, rather than "attaching"
these as attached files. Please, put the position you seek in the title or subject line of the e-mail.
Be sure and include all of the standard resume vital
information, such as address, telephone, specific
educational & employment history, desired
position, etc. Note, please do not e-mail your
resume to us more than once unless your address changes.
We look forward to reviewing your background.
Please send your resume to this address: email@example.com
2) POSTAL Mail
Simply send your resume to the address below.
As always, please include a note or cover letter
describing the type of job or new position
you would be interested in.
Muscle Car Restorations, Inc.
11371 20th Ave.
Chippewa Falls, WI. 54729
3) Please do not call!