The excitement builds as your dream vehicle is re-assembled in our assembly department.
Some of the many procedures our technicians perform to ensure your vehicle matches your vision include:
- Engine and transmission install, tuning and upgrades
- Brake and wheel conversions
- Dynamat (noise deadening material)
- Complete vehicle wiring
- HVAC controls and heater box rebuild or replacement
- Upgrade, replace, or rebuild components
- Suspension and driveline
- Doors, window and gasket installation
- Trim installation
- Dash rebuilds
- Audio & Security installs
- Rear end upgrade, rebuild and install
Linking imagination to reality
Ensuring a secure ride
You can't rush perfection.
While head-turning good looks and a high-performance engine are important, we run your vehicle through a thorough quality control inspection to ensure it delivers a safe, secure ride. We test responsiveness and handling on the road, and meticulously inspect every aspect of its structure before declaring it perfect for you.
- Laser alignment
- Water test
- Road testing (200+ miles)
- Safety checks
- Speedometer calibration
- Brake performance testing
- Cooling system capacity dynamic testing (Optional)
- Noise, Vibration, Harshness test (NVH) (Optional)
- Chassis dynamometer (Dyno) testing and engine tuning
- Complete detailed final inspection checklist
Your long-awaited classic car dream has become a reality! It’s time to reveal your ride in all its restored glory. This is sure to be an emotional experience, one we hope you’ll treasure as you enjoy taking the wheel and sharing it with family and friends.